Scope and location of work: Libya
- Ensure the organization and production of concrete,
- Ensuring the availability of a stock of necessary and sufficient products for production needs,
- Determine raw material needs, place orders, and receive supplies.
- Organize delivery schedule, manage production and consumption reports with concrete production officials of Each unit
- Knowledge of the field of public works, materials and equipment used in the profession.
- Knowing how the central concrete mixers operate.
- Knowledge of reading and interpreting technical formulas provided by the laboratory and their application in the mixing process.
- Knowing the types of concrete used and its composition.
- The ability to analyse technical malfunctions and avoid their occurrence or any failure related to equipment.
- Baccalaureate/higher education
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- International experience is desirable