We are Alsahl Group Holding are looking for hiring Factory Manager – Flour mill for one of our Factories in Tripoli – Libya
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
You are responsible to managing all production resources including raw material, supporting material, machines & equipment, personnel and energy at mill section, batching section and packing section to be efficient and effective. Running and supervising production process according to standard operating procedures to ensure the flour and by product produced are consistence, meet the quality standard of safety, product quality, cost, quantity, on time delivery, with maximum extraction.
- Planning, controlling, evaluating the operation of the mill according to production target and schedule provided by planner
- Ensuring the wheat supplies, supporting material, machines and equipment ready to use and meet the quality standard.
- Controlling and evaluating the wheat grist and batching formulation provided by formulator
- Planning, controlling and evaluating the wheat cleaning and conditioning process and setting parameter of cleaning and conditioning process according to targeted wheat and flour moisture target, standard tempering time and targeted capacity.
- Planning and controlling and evaluating wheat milling process and provide setting and adjustment parameter of the mill according standard milling parameter to achieve optimum extraction, with minimum cost and meet the consistent targeted flour quality.
- Monitoring stock level of wheat and flour inventory level to achieve targeted stock discrepancy
- Planning, controlling and evaluating preventive and autonomous maintenance program and coordinating with engineering department to ensure all the machines and equipment is ready to use in standard performance with minimum downtime
- Planning and evaluating hygiene and sanitation program coordinating with sanitation manager within mill, batching and packing area to meet the sanitation standard
- Planning, controlling, monitoring and evaluating implementation of quality procedure in mill, batching and packing area to meet the quality standard certification (FSSC 22000 & Halal)
- Identifying, planning, controlling and evaluating resourcing and personnel development program in mill, batching and packing area.
- Facilitating development of staff competencies through internal or external training and on the job training
- Planning, allocating, controlling, and evaluating all the production cost related to operation of mill, batching and packing area.
- Planning, controlling and evaluating the production consumables including fast moving spare part and ensuring efficient usage.
Minimum of Diploma in Food Technology or Engineering is required.
Minimum of 5-8 years flour milling experience is preferable.
Language: Fluent in English (will be an advantage)
Other requirements: A good team leader, strong analysis skill, able operating MS office, and skill in enterprise resource planning (ERP) system will be an advantage.